Commonly Asked Questions
Does ASP Headers ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship internationally. Please request a shipping quote through our contact page. Please include your full address and what item you are considering purchasing.
How long will it take to get my header?
- We build our headers on a first come first serve bases, turn around time varies depending on how many builds are on the board prior to your order. We try to keep our turn around time no more the then 2 to 3 weeks.
- On average: October - December: 2 days to 2 weeks
- On average: February - April: 2 days to 3 weeks
- On average: May - September: 2 weeks to 4 weeks
- Turn around time can very between two work days and a month depending on the season. Orders are made on a first come first server basis. We do not carry off the shelf headers. Our headers are US made only at our facility in Auburn, Washington. When preparing to order a custom header one should consider our busiest time of the year; May through September.
What does ASP need to know about my motor set up?
- Our custom headers are built to the clients motor specs, we will advise what will be most appropriate for your engine set up. We ask for the following information to help us determine power band placement, TQ, & HP results:
- Make, Model, & Year
- Block & Head
- Exhaust Size or Open Header
- Compression Ratio
- Intake Manifold or ITB's
- Vehicle Use
How would a custom header allow my engine to perform better?
- A Header eliminates back pressure that robs power to the motor. With our header's each cylinder gets its own equal length runner. This guarantees that at each pulse, exhaust gases will arrive through the collector spaced out. A header you might purchase off the shelf likely comes with four individual runners at a single size diameter. In comparison, all of our custom headers (not budget headers) are designed with 4 equal length runners of a specific diameter, then stepped to a secondary set of 4 equal length runners at a larger diameter. This creates a suction.
What are the benefits to having a megaphone/reverse cone?
- The megaphone allows for the gases to naturally expand, the reverse cone condenses and speeds up the gases which will efficiently remove the combusted gas out of the header supplying mid range power.
What are my payment options?
- Clients may choose to pay in full or make a deposit of $500 which gets the their build on the board. The remaining balance will be requested once the header is finished.
- Our online store processes payments through PayPal ask for a Paypal deposit request at sales@aspheaders.
- Pay by phone at 253.333.2911 using Visa, Master Card, or debit.
- If you already have an invoice from us you can select the link on your digital invoice to pay through Quick books which excepts payments using a checking account number or a debit card.
- Our build schedule is based on a first come first serve bases, a deposit puts your build on the board.
Do I qualify for a discount if I own a performance shop?
- As of January 1st, 2015, our dealer rewards plan has been updated. View Dealer Qualifications.
- Those of us at Advanced Street Performance LLC would like to thank our dealers and our clients who have helped prove the quality and performance of our headers.